Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trying the radio thing again!

This Friday night for the first time ever, but tried once before, will be the debut of the as yet untitled, RFTC2 movie talk radio show. Sponsored and co hosted by everybody's favorite drunken DJ, Chi!!! You have heard me plug her show in the past and she has been kind enough to give me and my partner Chris an hour of her show.

You can join in the live chat room and let your opinions be known. You can also call in and talk to us live via Skype. Show is 8pm Eastern time and is one hour long. But make sure you stay tuned for DJ Chi from 9-10. The show will go back to it's normal time (7-9) on March 25th when the UK's DST catches up.

Here is all the contact/ connecting info that I have right now.

To listen you must have Winamp or a media player that can tune in to online radio stations, I use Winamp so that is the only one I am familiar with. You can get Winamp for free at www.winamp.com. Then go to www.uknova.com and scroll down to the media player and hit the listen now button.

To message us using Skype call the following -

Mitch - strangef8
Chris - fairlyoddone
Chi - chiana74

For the chat, join us on the server irc.accessirc.net and the channel is #uknova. If you have mirc, type this into a browser: irc://irc.accessirc.net/uknova, it should open mirc and go straight to the channel.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinions. And since this is such a new thing, I may have a The Number 23 bookmark or mousepad for the person who comes up with the best name for the show. Only thing I ask is that the name have something to do with a couch, lol. You know to tie in with RFTC2, lol. Mitch

Feel free to post any ideas for show topics for use this Friday or for future shows feel free to comment.

No comments: