Saturday, March 17, 2007

Radio Show Results/Download

Well, we did it. And while I wouldn't say it was a smashing success I wouldn't say it was a failure either. We had some technical difficulties such as issues with mic volumes and such that never really got ironed out. For some reason Chris (Odd) was barely discernible while me and Chi came through crystal clear. To most of the listeners that is. A few could hear Chris and not me while still others could hear everybody. For a while I had mic boost on and was quite overpowering, lol. Hopefully we will be able to figure out solutions to these problems in the future.

Topics included comic book movies, the rating system, new theatrical releases as well as good recommendations for what to see on DVD. We had a few trivia questions and I would like to extend my congrats to Laruft who new what video game the kids were playing in the soda shop in Back To The Future. He won a few HHE2 movie posters and cards and was kind enough to pass his prizes on to Lilith.

If you want to torture yourself for an hour you can download the show in it's entirety HERE. I will post an update as soon as we know when the next show will be.

Don't forget to send your entries for the HHE2 email giveaway to mitchemerson@hotmail.com.

No comments: