Thursday, October 4, 2007

Movie Review Link: The Evading by ME

I have recently been accepted as a reviewer for our very own Fatally Yours! Since she was kind enough to send me a screener, I figured I would let this one be an exclusive to Fatally Yours Horror Reviews.

After his wife dies, Josh Carter (Eric Stevens) suffers from depression. The condition gets so bad he begins having visions of a figure in a black cape. The figure pulls Josh into a secret society, and soon Josh recalls the accident that killed his wife in a completely new and disturbing way.

Combining visual elements from films like The Ring and The Grudge, Rick L. Winters has written, produced and directed a film that has outstanding effects, somewhat decent acting and a twist that actually changed my opinion of the film.

For the rest, click here.

Mitch E
mitcheemerson@hotmail.com

No comments: